2018 Masters - Par 3 & Early Round
April 3 - April 6, 2018
Visit Augusta National to see the best of the best!
- Three Nights at the Comfort Suites Riverwatch or similar
- Breakfast Daily
- Ticket for Wednesday Practice and Par Three Tournament
- Use of a Masters Tournament Badge for Thursday
- Daily round trip transfers from the hotel to The Masters Tournament
- Three Days Intermediate Size Car Rental
- Daily Hospitality Package: Includes Full American breakfast buffet and elegant luncheon buffet; Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres; Open bar with premium beverages, wine and beer throughout the day (per person/day) - From $350 per person
The Comfort Suites offers spacious guest rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, and flat-screen televisions. The Country Inn combines comfortable guest rooms and amenities including Internet access and a Fitness Center. Both hotels are 1 mile from Augusta National, 10 miles from Augusta Regional Airport (AGS), 55 miles from Columbia Regional Aiport (CAE) and 120 miles from Atlanta Hartsfield Int'l Airport (ATL).
Private Homes are available on request.
Note on Car Rental - availability will be advised when flight info is received and if unavailable a credit issued.
Additional Masters Terms and Conditions - Due to the ticketing method used by Augusta National (Tournament Badges are good for all Tournament days) badges can not be shipped in advance; All Badges used for any and all packages will be distributed and collected (after use) at a specified location on the day of the event. Client acknowledges and agrees that there is a charge of $7,500 for each Badge that is not returned at the end of each day (a credit card imprint will be taken for each Badge). The charge will only be processed in the event a Badge is not returned. Client acknowledges and agrees that if the badge is lost or fails to be returned we will not be responsible for the replacement of a Badge.